Windsor Duathlon to host five British Championship titles
A major new event is coming to the 2016 race calendar – Windsor Duathlon, which will host no fewer than five British Championships plus the opportunity to qualify for the Great Britain Age-Group Team.
>>> The state of duathlon – feature
Click Here: cronulla-sutherland sharks rugby store
Organised by British Triathlon, it will be held in the magnificent setting of Windsor Great Park on 3rd April 2016. Places are limited to just 1,000 spots across mass participation sprint and standard distance races.
The full list of British Champs hosted at Windsor Duathlon is as follows:
· British Age-Group Standard Distance Duathlon Champs (GB Age-Group qualifier)
· British Elite Senior Duathlon Championships
· British Elite Youth Duathlon Championships
· British Elite Junior Duathlon Championships
· British Paraduathlon Championships
The sprint races will involve a 5km run followed by a 20km bike, finishing with a 2.5km run. The standard distance doubles that (10km/40km/5km), and there will also be a relay (5km run, 20km bike, 2.5km run) and paraduathlon (5km run, 20km bike, 2.5km run) races.