Title Match Announced For This Week's WWE Friday Night SmackDown On FOX
A tag-team title match has been announced for this week’s WWE Friday Night SmackDown On FOX show.
WWE announced on Thursday that The New Day’s Kofi Kingston & Big E. will be defending their SmackDown Tag-Team Titles against Shinsuke Nakamura and Cesaro on this coming Friday night’s episode from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
The following announcement was released via WWE.com this afternoon:
The New Day welcome challenge from Shinsuke Nakamura & Cesaro
Following a successful title defense at WWE TLC, The New Day will face Shinsuke Nakamura & Cesaro in a non-title match.
In the first edition of this matchup, the Intercontinental Champion & The Swiss Cyborg answered the champions’ post-Thanksgiving open challenge, but a well-timed Trouble in Paradise carried Kofi Kingston & Big E to the victory. Can Sami Zayn’s stable put The New Day on notice, or will the champions continue their dominance?
Click Here: gold coast suns 2019 guernsey
Make sure to join us here at Rajah.com on Friday for LIVE WWE SmackDown Results coverage!
- UPDATE: WWE’s Unique Idea For Edge’s SURPRISE Return In 2020 WWE Royal Rumble (…)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom