NXT on USA Viewership Drops This Week But Remains Over One Million
— Last night’s episode of NXT on USA dropped in viewership numbers but still remained above the one million mark. The show was watched by an average of 1.006 million people, compared to 1.179 million a week ago for the TV premiere. This marks the last week NXT will go uncontested on Wednesday night as beginning October 2, AEW: Dynamite will be debuting head-to-head.
— On the night, NXT was well outside the top 20 shows on cable in total viewership but placed a respectable 8th in the coveted 18-49 demographic.
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS & FULL VIDEO: Triple H Surprises Fans At Their Post-NXT TV Dinner Party!
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
Click Here: gold coast suns 2019 guernsey